Since its introduction in 2006, the VanAmps Sole-Mate reverb pedal has become the asked for analog spring reverb pedal at fine dealers the world over. We followed up the two output Reverbamate with the single output Sole-Mate allowing those with single input amps to experience the same lush and vintage reverb performance that the Reverbamate is known for. The Sole-Mate is a solid-state analog reverb pedal utilizing the MOD™ three-spring reverb tank, considered by many to be the best vintage sounding spring tanks available. The Sole-Mate reverb pedal employs a bipolar fully regulated power supply for increased headroom and low noise operation. The “Tru-Out” impedance matched non- loading circuitry ensures guitar tone integrity. Hard wired buffer free bypass too! Only the finest in components and hardware are used, wrapped in some of the most beautiful coverings available. In fact, we even offer a Limited Edition Sole-Mate with gold lettered control plate and VanAmps logo with special leather coverings. These LE’s are signed by the founder/builder himself and are delivered with a certificate of authenticity.
- Dimensions: 10”W X 6”D X 2”H
- Weight: 3 lbs. w/power supply
- Three-spring MOD™ reverb tank
- Output Level and Dwell controls
- LED indicator lights for reverb effect and power
- AUX jack and switch: An additional foot switch control for your amp’s tremolo or other non-momentary switching duties. See manual for details.
- Power requirements: 12VAC, Current draw: 125ma peak
- Supplied with 120VAC/1000ma power supply (230VAC available)
- Optional 9VDC/200ma Power Output Jack (2.1mm)
- Pedal Deck compatible.